Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10052 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,304 (CH$560,104) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)