Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.636 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,742 (Mex$ 14,782) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (42 minutes ago)