Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.417 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,973 (Mex$ 33,647) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)