Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,248 (元4,524) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 46,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)