Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.175 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,231 (元4,347) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)