Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,709 (元9,556) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (38 minutes ago)