Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.519 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,246 (元3,921) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)