Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.874 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,467 (S/. 2,841) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)