Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 243% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,118 (¥197,580) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)