Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 235% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,681 (¥195,670) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)