Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.107 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,764 (27,410 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)