Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,286 (62,765 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)