Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,249 (26,844 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)