Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,805 (60,566 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)