Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.083 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,832 (27,279 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)