Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.925 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,870 (29,020 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $835 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)