Cost of living comparison between Chernivtsi, Ukraine and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,278 (33,041₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)