Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.402 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,171 (33,378₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)