Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.587 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,664 (16,491₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)