Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨21,477 (8,333₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (37 minutes ago)