Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.402 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨73,930 (30,779₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)