Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.414 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,665 (2,945元) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)