Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,890 (元3,028) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)