Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.162 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,524 (元6,153) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)