Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,889 (€1,059) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)