Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,297 (руб 41,961) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)