Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,742 (руб 41,900) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)