Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.069 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨24,572 (руб 22,996) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)