Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,281 (руб 96,124) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)