Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,120 (руб 45,990) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)