Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,151 (руб 89,814) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)