Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.452 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 145% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,108 (C$1,945) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)