Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.231 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,640 (C$3,955) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)