Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.459 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 201% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨225,683 ($3,345) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)