Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.408 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,235 (R$ 2,457) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (27 minutes ago)