Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.987 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,500 (R$ 3,697) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)