Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,842 (€1,022) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)