Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,173 (元10,016) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (42 minutes ago)