Cost of living comparison between Changzhou, China and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.893 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,634 (元9,667) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)