Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.126 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,780 (元5,015) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)