Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,767 (元13,747) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)