Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.592 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 5% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,096 (元3,314) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)