Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05689 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 189% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,297 (₩2,132,112) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (25 minutes ago)