Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 182% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,028 (₩1,861,159) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamburg costs €493 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.20 (38 minutes ago)