Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.925 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,028 (23,388 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)