Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.915 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,265 (42,965 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)