Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,538 (元6,828) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)