Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.723 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,043 (元6,587) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)