Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.412 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,144 (3,856元) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)