Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,213 (元9,588) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (42 minutes ago)