Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,037 (元17,599) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)