Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 27% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,305 in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)