Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,730 in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)