Cost of living comparison between Chandigarh, India and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,541 in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)