Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,181 (€989) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (24 minutes ago)