Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,123 (₨73,249) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)