Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.514 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,383 (₨97,942) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)