Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,654 (₨123,851) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)