Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,999 (₨80,327) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (29 minutes ago)