Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.603 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,483 (₨78,689) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)