Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.913 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,900 (36,010 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (32 minutes ago)