Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.986 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,201 (33,339 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)