Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.317 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,743 (Mex$ 28,564) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)