Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.611 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,539 (Mex$ 14,272) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)