Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.274 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,744 (Mex$ 26,798) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)