Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.471 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,440 (Mex$ 14,246) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)