Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.503 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨32,056 (Mex$ 9,152) in Celaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)