Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,389 ($2,560) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)