Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,049 ($2,630) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)