Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.240 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,935 ($1,135) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (25 minutes ago)