Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,110 ($2,660) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (39 minutes ago)