Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,778 (Php49,536) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)