Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.334 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,579 (Php23,678) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (42 minutes ago)