Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,987 (R$ 6,414) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (42 minutes ago)