Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,851 (R$ 6,881) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)