Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,357 (R$ 6,349) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)