Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,493 (R$ 3,379) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)