Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,114 (R$ 3,530) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)