Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.922 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,499 (R$ 3,438) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (28 minutes ago)