Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,771 (R$ 2,286) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)