Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,804 (R$ 6,927) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)