Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,173 (€636) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)