Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,285 (R$ 6,483) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (36 minutes ago)