Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.410 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,223 (R$ 2,742) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)