Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,483 (R$ 6,078) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)