Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.013 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,535 (€1,070) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)