Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,225 (€778) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)