Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,042 (€1,028) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)