Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.492 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,517 (18,565 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)