Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.955 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,650 (R$ 1,670) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)