Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.435 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,504 (R$ 2,547) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)