Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,382 (R$ 2,654) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (31 minutes ago)