Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,666 (€1,793) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)