Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,020 (€1,942) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)