Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,722 (COL$5,824,202) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (41 minutes ago)