Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02007 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,938 (COL$5,927,092) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)