Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.473 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,274 (£522) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)