Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.448 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 142% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,955 (£1,018) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)