Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.163 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,843 (R 33,480) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (31 minutes ago)