Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,413 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.133 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,024 (R 33,316) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (11 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)