Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,916 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.092 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,538 (R 7,765) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)