Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.897 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,513 (GH₵2,909) in Cape Coast.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)