Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.378 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,392 (GH₵3,157) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €2,033 (38 minutes ago)