Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.792 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,267 (GH₵3,331) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)