Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.062 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,817 (88,357 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)