Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.960 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,970 (91,611 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)