Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.439 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,340 (Mex$ 35,869) in Cancún to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)