Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.404 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 196% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,697 (AU$2,117) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)