Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,418 (R$ 3,079) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)