Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.846 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,612 (R$ 5,070) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)