Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,954 (R$ 3,279) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)