Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,507 (€633) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)