Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.969 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,883 (R$ 3,450) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)