Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,748 (R$ 3,767) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)